SIAR reed diffuser
***This is a preorder and diffusers will be sent out from 13th November. When they arrive, you will need to very carefully prise open the travel plug lid, taking great care not to spill any oil. A blunt knife is best. Then put gold lick back on and place your reeds in the bottle. Scent usually takes 24 hours to travel up the reeds.***
SIAR (she-ur) Gaelic: west.
Scotland in a room.
This limited edition luxury reed diffuser is inspired by summer on the west coast of Scotland. Reminiscent of Hebridean wildflowers on a warm summer's day, the gorse lined paths of Arisaig and Sutherland, and the uplifting feeling of being in the Highlands and Islands. The scent has been expertly blended to transport you there, and to evoke happy and uplifting memories.
It is made with the finest essential oils and a sustainable and renewable soy base. We use 100% natural botanicals which give a wonderful fragrance and have therapeutic qualities designed to uplift and relax.
* Your diffuser contains 9 essential oils including grapefruit, geranium, lavender, Roman chamomile, cedarwood, pink grapefruit, lavandin and linden.
*Lasts a minimum of 3 months / 115ml.
*Includes 8 natural rattan reeds.
* Height of glass: 60mm. Including gold cap 85mm.
* Hand poured in the UK.
* No synthetic fragrance. We believe in the power of Aromatherapy, our fragrances are 100% natural.
* Beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box. The glassware is hand decorated with a gold foil transfer decal, illustrating the beauty of the west coast of Scotland.
* Gold cap and travel plug to keep the fragrance oil secure in transit.
* Diffusers are hand poured to order.
* Refill service available from January 2024.