SIAR luxury essential oil candle
SIAR (she-ur) Gaelic: west.
Scotland in a room.
This limited edition luxury candle is inspired by summer on the west coast of Scotland. Reminiscent of Hebridean wildflowers on a warm summer's day, the gorse lined paths of Arisaig and Sutherland, and the uplifting feeling of being in the Highlands and Islands. The scent has been expertly blended to transport you there, and to evoke happy and uplifting memories.
It is made with the finest essential oils and contains 100% natural plant wax made from sustainable and renewable soy, coconut and rapeseed. We use 100% natural botanicals which give a wonderful fragrance and have therapeutic qualities designed to uplift and relax.
* Your candle contains 9 essential oils including grapefruit, geranium, lavender, Roman chamomile, cedarwood, pink grapefruit, lavandin and linden.
* Up to 50 hour burn time / 240g.
* Height of glass: 93mm. Diameter Top: 81mm.
* Hand poured in the UK using 100% natural wax.
* No synthetic fragrance. We believe in the power of Aromatherapy, our fragrances are 100% natural.
* Beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box. The glass that holds the candle is hand decorated with a gold foil transfer decal, illustrating the beauty of the west coast of Scotland.
* Gold lid to keep the wax dust free.
* Candles are hand poured to order.
* Refill service available from March 2023. Refills come with instructions. Simply wash your SIAR glass container for easy installation. £24.95 inc UK P&P.